Delivery Service Arrangements and Charges
Our delivery service is available for the following areas
Excluding remote areas and outlying islands (Ma Wan, Tung Chung, and Hong Kong International Airport)
|Hong Kong Island||Monday to Sunday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|Kowloon||Monday to Sunday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|New Territories||Monday to Sunday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
Ice Cream Cake
- For cakes order on eShop, you can add HK$70 to choose delivery service (one address only) before checkout. Enter delivery address and select the available delivery date and time when placing the order.
- Dry ice is excluded for delivery order. Please reserve area of freezer (-18°C) for the storage of ice cream cake.
- For more details, please refer to "Delivery Service Terms & Conditions”.
Ice Cream Mooncake / Ice Cream Fondue
- After purchasing voucher, you can go to the following website to enter valid voucher code and arrange paid delivery service.
- For more details, please visit the website or inquire through customer hotline.
Delivery Service Terms & Conditions
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon, New Territories commercial, industrial and residential addresses only.
- Delivery service is not available to outlying islands, Ma Wan, Tung Chung, and Hong Kong International Airport, and impermanent or incomplete addresses; not available to areas that cannot be reached directly by vehicles. General Mills Hong Kong Limited reserve the right to decline delivery at its sole discretion.
- Delivery service is not available to buildings/floors that are not directly accessible by elevators. In the event the lift is out of order, we will contact customer to re-schedule the delivery.
- Delivery service will be suspended or delayed when typhoon signal No.8 or above is raised or a black rainstorm warning is hoisted, or in the event of bad weather, traffic and/or uncontrollable conditions. In this case, we will contact customer to re-schedule the delivery.
- No change on the delivery information (including date, schedule, address and recipient’s information) is allowed once it is confirmed and the online payment is done. Please ensure recipient is available to accept the delivery. Neither cancellation of order nor refund will be accepted.
- Please sign the delivery note as confirmation and acceptance of delivered products.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of General Mills Hong Kong Limited shall be final.